Selecting a Programme Manger
Selecting a Programme Manager can be minefield with so many companies claiming to offer the best fit/solution. In this short white paper we outline the key areas that a brand needs to consider when selecting a programme manager and that will enable them to wittle the many down to a few.
The fist thing to do is define what we mean by a programme manager
- One formal definition given is: The entity responsible for day-to-day operations in support of a Prepaid Card Program such as back-office support, interfacing with processor systems to ensure accurate account setup, individual card account maintenance, balancing and reconciling, chargeback and dispute resolution, lost and stolen card reporting, fraud reporting, customer service and any other management of the program
- But what does that really mean in simple English
- Think of them as the conductor, and you are the audience, the job of the conductor is to ensure all the elements of the band come together to play in harmony enabling you to enjoy the dance
- The Program Manger is simply the entity that manages all aspects of the prepaid card programme generally leaving you free to concentrate on the sales and marketing of it.
- You will know what you want to launch and now want a partner to manage all of the elements for you