Money Transfer & Mobile Money
Remittance remains a growing industry despite the global recession and money transfer via mobile the rapidly emerging new channel. E-wallets being used to store funds for money transfer, possibly with linked prepaid cards, are also an area attracting much interest and investment.
One of our partner practitioners has six years experience as Vice President with a leading global Money Transfer company where he was responsible for Strategy, Marketing, New Channel development, Pricing and Operations across EMEA and Asia. In addition, he has two years consulting experience in Mobile Money including building a global offering for a major Telecoms group.
Services offered tailored to these two sectors include:
- Assessment of competitive landscape
- Business case
- Risk assessment and core process design
- Consumer proposition development
- Business partner management
- Business and technical requirement specification
- Overall project management of solution
- KYC definition and process design
- Contact centre strategy development
- Sales proposition development for network recruitment
- Pricing strategies
- Transactional website design
- E-wallet with linked prepaid card development
Cashless Stadiums, Events & Festivals
A new global review of cashless stadiums both open and closed loop. A look at the recent open loop trials at festivals in Europe.
A key question many brands ask as their initial prepaid card contract comes up for review is ‘Have we got the best deal?’ Polymath Consulting's structured review process can help ensure you are getting the best deal or find you the best solution if just launching.